Our Mission Statement
To work in mutual benefit, delivering time critical delivery solutions to our clients
To provide great career opportunities to our staff and subcontractors.
To contribute positively to society on local, regional and global levels.
To be a really good company to trust, work for and to belong to.
Our Quality Statement
Diamond Logistics Ltd is a specialist same day courier and logistic company providing a wide range of organisations with delivery and fulfilment solutions. We work with SME’s, blue-chip corporate and local government and healthcare providers.
Quality is paramount to our business to ensure our fulfilment of our client’s delivery requirements. We deliver excellent value products, superior service standards and tailored and client specific services to ensure each and every client had their specific requirements met.
Our commitment to quality principles ensures they are at the heart of our business. We do this by delivering best value products, tailored and applied to provide lasting solutions. We are dedicated to a programme of continuous improvement in our systems, staff and services.
Our quality assurance principles can be summarised as:
• Ensuring legal compliance;
• Making staff and subcontractor training the heart of our quality programme twinned with a progressive and peer review based staff appraisal system and training as required;
• Trading to fair and published Terms and Conditions;
• Reviewing business risks;
• Annually seeking the opinion of our service quality from our client base;
• Periodic key client reviews;
• Continuous client focus in the delivery of every project, eg. having periodic client review meetings;
• Maintaining document control with ACI (Advanced Courier Integration) systems, details of which are included in our office manual.